Visits to several laboratories for all students, where researchers show how the equipment is used and how the institute perform their research. The visit at Malmö municipality is compulsory (demonstration no. 5), and beside this visit, the students have to visit at least one more lab from the first four listed:
1. Ion beam facility at the Division of Nuclear Physics.
2. Carbon-14 lab and mass spectroscopy at the division of Nuclear Physics.
3. The laboratory at the Division of Combustion Physics, where they work with optical methods, for example the LIDAR technique.
4. The laobraoty for working and Environment medicine for working hygiene.
5. At Malmö Environmental Department and the air quality station at Dalaplan (http://malmo.se/Bo-bygga--miljo/Miljolaget-i-Malmo/Luft/Luften-just-nu.html)